Europa Plaza Hotel is situated in the heart of Nicosia,in a quiet area of the Business District, right in the center of everything.
Nicosia is the capital city of Cyprus and it is the largest city on the island of Cyprus, as well as its main business centre. Nicosia is the seat of government of the Republic of Cyprus, and as such is the farthest southeast of all EU member states’ capitals.
Cyprus is thethird largest and third most populous island in the Mediterranean, and a member state of the European Union. It is located south of Turkey, west of Syria and Lebanon, northwest of Israel and the Gaza Strip, north of Egypt and east of Greece.
Cyprus lies at the crossroads of three continents, where East meets West and thus allowing our guests to experience history with culture and leisure under the sun every day.
Additional Useful Information
- Bank of Cyprus- By Foot: 4mins
- Mall of Engkomi: By Car: 7mins By Foot: 35mins
- Evagelistria : By Car: 5 mins
- Leisure Coffee shops: By Car: 5mins By Foot: 15mins
There are also a few bars and restaurants few minutes away from the hotel where you can enjoy food, drinks or dancing until the early hours.
- Cyprus Archaeological Museum- The Archaeological Museum of Nicosia consists of fourteen rooms surrounding a square central areathis is the main archaeological Museum of Cyprus and traces the long history of civilization on the island from prehistoric times to the early Christian period. €4,50p/p
By Car: 6mins byFoot: 24mins
- Leventis Art Gallery- Designed by Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios this gallery houses a collection of over 800 paintings by Cypriot, Greek and European artists from the 17th century all the way to 20th centuary. €2.00 p/p
By Car: 8mins by Foot: 25mins
- Ledras and Onasagorou Street –Old Nicosia the city within the walls scenes from the past, sounds and sites from another time. There is always something from the past to look at. You can enjoy the history of the city, a city which was built to be united not divided. Pedestrians only Ledras and Onasagorou streets are lined with shops of every type. These streets lead to the most lively part of the old city with narrow streets boutiques, bars, restaurants and cafes that can suit anyone’s desire.
By Car: 12mins by Foot: 32mins
- Makariou Street- is a well know avenue in the center of Nicosia which covers a distance of approximately 2 kilometers and is named after the first president of Cyprus ArchipishopMakarios III. This area has been transformed into a commercial district with many of the original buildings demolished to make way for shops and office blocks. Parallel to MakariouStreet is Stasikratous street which hosts a number of internationally prestigious brands. It has been categorized as one of the most famous streets in the Eastern Mediterranean region.
By Car: 9mins by Foot: 28mins